daddy n : an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk [syn: dad, dada, pa, papa, pappa, pater, pop]
- dăd'i, /ˈdædi/, /"d
Daddy is a diminutive, familiar term for a father. Daddy may also mean:
- Daddy (2001 film), a 2001 Mega Star Chiranjeevi's Telugu Film directed by Suresh Krishna
- Daddy (1989 film), directed by Mahesh Bhatt, starring Anupam Kher and Pooja Bhatt.
- Daddy (novel), a novel by Danielle Steel
- Daddy (poem), a poem by Sylvia Plath
- "Daddy" (song), a song by KoЯn
- Daddy (Beyoncé song), a song by Beyoncé Knowles.
- Daddy or sugar daddy is a term for an age disparity in sexual relationships in which the older partner takes care of the younger, generally financially.
- Daddy G, pseudonym for Grant Marshall
- Slang for a dominant sexual role
daddy in German: Daddy
daddy in French: Daddy